jesus my lord

عزيزى الزائر يمكنك الاشتراك معنا فى المنتدى والمشاركه فى الموضوعات المطروحه فقط بالضغط على زر تسجيل . نتمنى مشاركتكم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

jesus my lord

عزيزى الزائر يمكنك الاشتراك معنا فى المنتدى والمشاركه فى الموضوعات المطروحه فقط بالضغط على زر تسجيل . نتمنى مشاركتكم

jesus my lord

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
jesus my lord

منتدى يسوع ألهى

Hwar ala'dyan wmzaa'm albhtan wknouz ala'hdan

ماركو عزيز
    ماركو عزيز
    عضو لانج
    عضو لانج

الساعه والتاريخ الأن :
    عدد الرسائل : 1
    العمر : 44
    تاريخ التسجيل : 27/02/2009

صليب Hwar ala'dyan wmzaa'm albhtan wknouz ala'hdan

مُساهمة من طرف ماركو عزيز الجمعة 27 فبراير 2009 - 20:20

Hwar ala'dyan wmzaa'm albhtan wknouz ala'hdan 256225738[img(8,16)][/img]
    Hwar ala'dyan wmzaa'm albhtan wknouz ala'hdan

Author : Mhmoud Afify

Publisher: center for book publishing

Language : English

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

Book and the dialogue of religions and treasure falsehoods peddled allegations Covenants

Filing No. 2384/2007 Egyptian Book House
    International Numbering I.S.B.N 5-387-294-977
    The approval of Al Azhar Islamic Research Academy 10104/14
    On 15/4/2007
    The first book of a series of interrelations dialogue to respond to allegations of perjury and falsehoods.

Author Dr. / Mahmoud Afify

The response to the novel (Tess attributed the firm in Mecca) to the father of a Utah
    Recently joined the father of one of Utah to the fragmentation in the wrong column of the authors and writers from the People of the Book who fought in the presentation of Islam and the Prophet of Islam Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him was indecent assault Authors polite conversation and introduced the incarnate God of the Koran Koran the Word of God has been the mobilization of the old Senior Father Utah mankind and the jinn demons to facilitate the formation of a novel attributed the firm in Mecca and his associates believing they are destroying Islam and the Prophet of Islam and the belief that they obtain from the Koran and all that they have forgotten, and they would always destroy Christithm of Christ peace be upon him, and even violate the teachings of all the doctrines, the wills of their Scripture, and travel to this sacred and joined the Utah and his associates, who were presented to them written the first of CHAIN of interrelations dialogue.

So, my father and Utah Tabaik Onbikm you have Khosrtm world and religion and the afterlife will not forgive you in this world nor in the Hereafter, because you have waged and Jdvtm on the Holy Spirit, speaking in Christ, peace be upon him Muhammad peace be upon him, saying he was Comforter and the Spirit of truth You all know that the spirit Jerusalem is telling the speaker in Christ peace be upon him, said of the Koran (not speak of himself but all hear say) So, my father and Utah Tabaik Taathaloua was my hope that the courage and the ability to confront and to write the real name you Tolivkm placebo false (Tess Zell attributed in Mecca) but rather weak or cowardly and wrote the name of an alias for your information Your own version to the full and Oahmp these aliases and fabricated Tabaik everything and even the clergy in the church you say you are not an imaginary person and no one by that name alias, just like the Allah peace be upon him, what you write before you by the evil treasure of your heart, you authors and writers and you are the and wish to listen to Psalm 2:1. to learn the features of a man of God (in the law of the Lord and in the mosquito Msarth Ilahj Children of Israel Tdinon Asbat

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأحد 19 مايو 2024 - 7:43